Andrea Goldman is a litigator, arbitrator and mediator who focuses on construction/contractor, business, landlord/tenant and employment matters. She serves as the trusted advisor for construction companies and businesses in drafting contracts and planning. Andrea has extensive experience handling both sides of contractor/homeowner disputes and helps get projects back on track.
Andrea frequently gives presentations on construction issues including: contracts, mechanic’s liens, green construction, permitting and the EPA’s Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule. She represents general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and designers. Andrea also represents parties in disputes involving breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and the formation and dissolution of businesses. Andrea has represented both commercial and residential landlords and tenants in negotiating leases, evictions and other matters. She also handles Wage Act, prevailing wage and wrongful termination claims.
Prior to forming Goldman Law Group, Andrea was the Managing Partner at Rosen Law Office, P.C. and a Partner, Gately & Goldman, LLP.
• Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts
• United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
• United States Supreme Court
• J.D., Northeastern University School of Law, 1989.
• A.B., Brown University, 1982.
• Builders and Remodelers Association of Greater Boston (BRAGB)-General Counsel
• National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI)
• Massachusetts Bar Association
• Women's Bar Association
• American Bar Association
• American Arbitration Association
• National Arbitration Forum
• Massachusetts Home Improvement Contractor Arbitration Program
• National Association of Securities Dealers, Inc.
• Woburn and Dedham District Court Mediation Panels
Spanish, French and a little Italian